Sunday, April 11, 2010

About my family

I don't want to bore you but I can't think of anything else. I have been sitting her trying to think of what to write and now I will just have to tell you funny things about my family.Our parents want to get chickens. gross those things don't look right. Now I like chicken fried chicken that is.


My little brother Zach says the cutest things like. Becky I be good for a doughnut when we are at the store.Then there is Joseph doing tricks on his bike or at least trying to for the neighbor girl.


Now Serene and Katy have lots of fun playing outside in the play house. But I think Rachael enjoys watching the view from outside. Like last year when she was starring at the teenage boy


jogging down the rode while she drooled.Now for the most part my family is normal.I guess know one is really normal and know family is. So we learn to live with the quirks and odd things that are family does because we can't change them and who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment